Monday, April 2, 2012

Step and Repeat: Kristen Stewart at the 2012 Nickelodeon Awards


Kristen Stewart in Stella McCartney

Now I will be the first one to admit that I like Kristen Stewart. I
love her style, I love her attitude, I love her spirit. That said, I am not entirely in love with this look. Let me start by stating the dress looks beautiful on her, though slightly ill-fitted. The color is lovely with her skin tone and piercing green eyes. The shoes I can live without, perhaps something not in the same tonal range would work better, preferably with some edge. All together however, a very good look, one to get noticed in.

I am just a little tired of the lace/sheer moment she seems to be having.


Case in point:















So I say this, dear dear Kristen. Please recognize that I think you look fierce as *insert the blank* in sheer lace, however it is time to excite the audience with something new. Shock us all over again, put the wow back in the collective conversation rather than oh yes, she looks great in lace.
I know...






[Photo Credit: Getty]
Vogue Italia, 2011, photo by Michelangelo Di Battista
Glamour, 2011, photo by Matthias Vriens - McGrath

No comments:

Post a Comment