Wednesday, April 4, 2012

THE Thing: Sujari Britt, 9 year old Cellist



As a cellist myself, I am automatically drawn to videos about cellists. This girl is different though, she is brilliant. I fully expect to see her permeate the classical consciousness for years to come as she matures into the musician she is. What talent, what poise, and what reverence for the music. She understands what it means to be a musician, how the music can affect the audience for years to come. She knows the depth, and that is astounding for a 9 year old. I can hardly believe she is that young because she speaks from such a place of profundity.

To see this amazing girl speak, please go here.

From her musical style, to her style with words, Sujari Britt is my favorite thing of the day.

You reach infinity girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment