Tuesday, April 3, 2012

They Said What?!: Rebel Without a Cause Scene


Today, has just been that kind of day.

This has to be one of my all time, hands down, without question, *insert tired cliche here*, favorite movie quotes/scenes ever. EVAH. And that is said from a woman who has more than a certain degree of difficulty choosing favorites. Since I first saw it as a teenager in the nineties, (yes, I'm dating myself) I have wanted to have a video alarm clock of this particular scene. Don't judge. Granted the actual clip posted is a mashup of the moment, but oh what a freakin' fabulous moment it is.

Enjoy, and relish in what Mr. Dean shouts for us all at one point or another.

Oh, and don't you just love the flipped up collar on the side? James Dean is the most "messed up" of the 5 characters in the scene, yet he still looks the coolest. Hell yeah for a simple white collared shirt and a skinny tie with color making the strongest statement in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment