Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Inspired BY: The Nineties


Oh 90s grunge. How I miss you so.

Today's inspiration comes from my childhood, the 90s. Specifically the early to mid 90s grunge period. I derive a good amount of inspiration from this era. It's so sexy and raw with a solid air of rebellion mixed in for good measure. Granted it could just be the Dawson's Creek phase I'm going through right now, but that's a whole other story. Perhaps it's just the nostalgia rearing its head as I approach my 30s, but I am living for the music of the 90s, the fashion, the movies and television, etc. Give me a good babydoll or granny dress and boots, press play to some Garbage, and I'm set.
Sue me, I yearn for plaid tied around the waist lately.

So my question to you is, what from the 90s are you yearning for?

Courtney Love
Fiona Apple, Criminal Music Video

Kurt Cobain

Charlotte Ronson Spring 2011
Vena Cava Fall 2011

Claire Danes in My So Called Life
Singles

Waynes World

No comments:

Post a Comment