Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Inspired BY: Keira Knightley, for Interview Magazine


Keira Knightley, featured in the April 2012 issue of Interview magazine
Blazer, Shirt, Pants, and Peplum: Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquiere

Photographed by Mert Alas and Marcos Piggott
Styled by Karl Templer

I am just dying for this image. I have been wanting some drama lately. Enough with the pretty dresses and safe looks, give me edge and attitude any day. I love the James Dean undertone to the image, she is so perfectly edged. She is working this look like a modern day Dietrich. Outstanding styling Karl. I love everything about this image, from the face, to the stellar shoulders on that jacket. Oh that collar, that collar. Let's take a moment to fully appreciate that collar.

Drama I say, drama!

As we work our way into spring and flirty bright dresses and styles, remember to switch it up every now and then and take something from the past. Give me 80s face and 50s drama to liven up the mood.

What looks are you craving this spring?


Check out the rest of this amazing shoot here.

No comments:

Post a Comment